Authors After Dark in Philadelphia. It's a for readers by authors weekend of awesomeness that I encourage everyone to attend in following years.
Ten Reasons Why AAD is Going to Rock:
1. I'm going to be on my first two panels ever. YA and Otherworldly Heroes. Wish me luck!
2. I'm going to come home with even more free books than I did last year. Can I top 32 free books. Like heck I can!
3. I'm going to see my agent! Cross your fingers that she has good news about the submission for Scar-Crossed.
4. I'm going to see some of my closest author friends and hopefully meet people that I've been networking with over the Internet.
5. There's going to be a ton of chocolate. God, help my waistline.
6. Bellydancing and Hooping? Yeah, I'm there.
7. Tons of give-aways and raffles.
8. It's to help raise money for an animal charity. Believe it or not, while I'm not a fan of babies I love animals.
9. ...A new age vendor room? With an aura photographer? ...I'm intrigued.
10. PLUS, there is going to be a Mythos Masquerade Ball AND a Steampunk Ball. We know how much I love to dress up.
Could my life get any better? Probably not. Well, maybe if I had a harem of hunky men...J/K
If you are already attending, then I'll see you there!